Whether it’s a parent, sibling, best friend or boyfriend, you have so many reasons to be thankful for those close to you in your life. From the little things to the big moments, these people are always the first ones you call for advice, and those that you can’t wait to share your stories with. Although you may forget to say “thank you” as often as you should for all they do for you, take time to you think about while reading this. These three little words are the perfect way to express your gratitude.
- I love you because you’re always down for a lazy night. Whether we’re watching movies we both love while eating our favourite snacks, or me forcing you to binge watch my new favourite Netflix series with me, you never say no to staying in with me.
- I love you because you’re not afraid to tell me when I’m wrong. One of the most important things in any type of relationship is honesty, and you’re never afraid to be honest with me. I may not always want to hear the truth, but I know I can count on you to always keep it real, and that means a lot.
- I love you because you constantly motivate me to be the best person I can be. From acing a test I thought I wouldn’t, to getting promoted at work, you make everything I accomplish (no matter how big or small) seem so important. You constantly motivate me to never give up and to keep pursuing my dreams.
- I love you because you know exactly how to cheer me up. Whether it’s my ‘time of the month,’ or me just feeling down for no exact reason, you always know exactly what to do or say to make me smile. You’re one of a kind, and I’m very grateful for you.
- I love you because you’re okay with looking silly with me. From the dozens of inside jokes we have, to our random laughing outbursts, I truly feel like I can be myself around you, and that you’ll always accept me for who I am. I love that we can act totally weird together!
- I love you because you always give the best advice. You always know the right things to do or say. Whether I’m calling you at 2 a.m. because I can’t sleep, or if I just need your opinion on what to wear for a date, you always drop what you’re doing to help me during my time of need.
- I love you because you never hesitate to lend me my favourite pieces of clothing from your closet. Even if they’re your favourite shoes or a dress you haven’t even worn yet, you trust me with your things and I’m thankful that you do. You teach me how to be a compassionate, giving person.
- I love you because you’re willing to spend hours creeping my crush on every form of social media with me. Most people would get annoyed with my obsession with my crush, but you’re willing to spend a ton of time with me analyzing his social media accounts to see his cutest pictures and find out if there’s anything suspicious about him. After all, if someone is going to date me they’re basically going to have to date you too since we’re always together!
- I love you because you’re my #1 fan. Through both the good and bad days, you constantly remind me of how proud you are of me. I know I may not show how thankful I am for your constant support but I really am. You’re my personal cheerleader and I hope I can motivate you as much as you motivate me.
- I love you because I know I can trust you with anything. I’ve told you so many secrets throughout the years, and I know you won’t tell a soul. It’s rare to find people as trustworthy as you, and I’m so glad to have you in my life.
- I love you because you’re thoughtful. From surprising me with my favourite Starbucks drink, to taking notes for me when I miss a class, I know I can count on you. I’m so lucky to have you in my life, and I should definitely tell you that more.
- I love you because you’ve seen me in my worst moods, but still love me. I’m so grateful to have someone who loves me both at my best and my worst. You’ve seen me go through some crazy mood swings but know not to give up on me, and I promise I won’t ever give up on you.
- I love you because you put other people’s needs before your own. You’re so selfless and inspire me to be a more selfless person as well. You’re a perfect role model of what I aspire to be, and I’m glad I have someone as amazing as you to look up to.
- I love you because you’re my other half. I honestly couldn’t imagine my life without you. We’re a package deal and you complete me. We can do everything or nothing together and still have the greatest time. People like you are hard to find, but I’m glad we’ve found each other.
Hopefully this list has you to thinking of some special people in your life who deserve a big “thank you” and “I love you” right now. Love is such an important part of your life and a part of what we represent at Faze. With how busy your days can get, sometimes you may forget to take a second to thank those who keep you on your feet and are always there for you. It’s important to be grateful for these people in your life and tell them how much you appreciate them because they are truly your greatest blessings. They’ll be there when no one else will be, and it’s worthwhile to show them how much you love them.