Writing different essays is often a necessary component of learning in the modern college and universities in particular, and in the whole our educational system at all. The level of development of technology allows students to use multiple ways of writing, each of which has its advantages and disadvantages. Let’s consider them in more detail.
Method # 1.
The best way: write essays on their own
Doing it this way, the student can thoroughly understand the research problem and that will significantly increase his chances of successful protection and obtain a positive evaluation.
- This is the cheapest method, which also forms the student’s skills of independent research activities.
- The teacher, noticing that the student writes a job on his/her own, can make concessions and to allow ‘’non perfect” one
- In almost all cases, independent writing essay ensure that the student high marks
- This method is not for all students, as it requires a significant investment of time, a sufficient amount of knowledge and certain practical skills (especially in those cases where it is necessary to make calculations, independent study, etc.).
- Quite often, a situation arises where to find the necessary information is not so easy. Modern teachers often give new topics not covered in textbooks and require the student to write new material.
- Even if the student does not use the Internet, faithfully goes to the library and he picks up the material, there is a high probability that similar information is already contained in the other essays, hosted on free Internet resources (after all, 80% of students use the same textbooks). And there is no guarantee that by spending time on independent work, you will not find almost the same job with a classmate who just downloaded it from the Internet.
Method # 2.
The safest alternative: order an essay from a specialized essay writing service
This is the alternative way of choice for many of today’s students.
- Receive a quality essay, which covers the main theoretical and practical aspects of the research topic with the most relevant sources of information.
- If the student does not simply “buy” a job, and spends at least a small amount of time familiarizing themselves with its contents, it is easy to obtain a high mark.
- It’s not free. You need to pay money for it. However, you can pay for essay online on some resources.
For that reason choosing a specialist writing work should pay attention to several factors:
- The presence of a base of ready works. Usually each performer or training center has its database of works (portfolio). A large number of works testifies to the professionalism and responsibility of the contractor. It is impossible to involve more clients if you do work of poor quality or systematically don’t meet the expectations of the customers.
- The presence of feedback. It can be reviews of your friends or reviews from other users who have used the services of this company.
- The company must have an experience in this field of market. Writing an essay is best left to experts having experience in the field for at least 5-7 years.
Method # 3.
The simplest way, and riskiest, is to download or exchange an essay from the internet
One of the most common ways in the era of the internet is for a student to search for the topic of the essay in Google and immediately receive results that may include a useable, already-written essay on the subject, and the file is simply downloaded, tweaked and printed for submission (aka plagiarism).
- The easiest way that requires very little special knowledge, time or material costs.
- Unfortunately, this version “works” no more than in 10-15% of cases these days. Modern teachers, also have internet search abilities, and know all possible ways of writing an essay and are on guard in mosts case when students submit an essay using this “easy” way. If they will see text similar to the text of your classmate, or see that he/she read it before (e.g. last year), then you will be sent for alteration. To gain admission to the protection will be quite difficult, obtaining a positive assessment on the protection is also very doubtful.