Sisters share a very special relationship and, while no two bonds may be exactly the same, there are a lot of common themes and situations that only they will truly be able to relate to:
1. Whoever turns 16 first automatically becomes the other sister’s taxi driver.
2. Being an older sister means you are guaranteed at least one babysitting job in your life.
3. Just because you’re sisters does NOT mean you are anything alike.
4. Getting torn and stained hand-me-downs is rough.
5. But now that you’re the same size all you have to do is walk down the hall to double the size of your closet.
6. But there are very strict borrowing rules. ASK FIRST!
7. When your favourite lipstick goes missing and you see a very similar shade on your sister’s lips the next day… there will be war.
8. But be careful not to wrongly accuse!
9. There were some serious battles growing up.
10. Especially when Pretty Little Liars is on at the same time as The Vampire Diaries.
11. But now you’re more mature and sometimes the love is so strong that it’s annoying.
12. You have looks you give each other at family functions that only you two understand.
13. Your teacher mistakes your names so often that you’ve learned to automatically respond to your sister’s name.
14. If you’re the older sister you know how annoying it is when your friends think your sister is cute.
15. The battle for the bathroom gets really intense in the morning.
16. Arguments with your parents are a lot easier when your sister joins your side.
17. You keep her secrets from your parents for your sister solely because she’s keeping yours as well.
18. As sisters you can be each other’s worst enemies…
19. Or the ultimate partners in crime.
20. It all depends on your mood that day.