This Valentine’s Day, snuggle up with your BF or your bestie and watch one of the greatest love stories of this era: Bella and Edward.
The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn: Part 1 is out on Blu-ray and DVD just in time for the special love day.
In addition to the epic film, you can also check out the ton of behind-the-scenes footage about the making of the film, with cast interviews, discussions of costume design, set design, character development, cameo appearances, stunt work, A-MAZING special effects and so much more!
TWO-DISC SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES
1. 6-part documentary on the making of the film: a seriously in-depth look at what it took to put together the magic of Twilight–from the wedding, to the honeymoon and then to the birth of both Renesmee and Bella the Vampire. Interviews with the cast, the crew and story creator Stephanie Meyer (who actually had a cameo in the wedding scene!).
2. Bella and Edward’s personal wedding video: watch clips of their friends and family wishing them well on their day.
3. Jacob’s destiny: check out clips of behind-the-scenes and interviews with Taylor Lautner about his character in this lastest installment.
4. Audio commentary: listen to director Bill Condon’s take on the film as you watch.
5. Jump to…: Team Jacob or Team Edward? Take your pick and jump to specific scenes starring your favourite guy.
MORE: You could win tickets to the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part II! Check out the details when you pick up your copy.
Forever is only the beginning.
Forever may only be the beginning for Bella and Edward, but it is the beginning of the end for the beloved Twilight Saga films.
Breaking Dawn, Part 1 sees Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) exchanging vows–her stunning dress is a MUST-SEE–and starting their lives together. With a heart-breaking goodbye to one-third of the previous love triangle, Jacob, Bella seems ready to spend forever with her true love: and we mean literally forever, as Edward is planning to turn her into an immortal vampire after they…um… finalize their union.
But while on honeymoon off the coast of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, things take an unexpected turn when Bella finds herself pregnant–which isn’t supposed to be possible, with Edward being a vampire and all. The newlyweds rush home and begin a battle to figure out what is happening to Bella and how they can keep her alive, because the baby is sucking the life out of her (insert some really creepy scenes).
Plus, outside the walls of the Cullen house wait an angry werewolf pack that believes the baby is an abomination and must be destroyed before it can be born.
Here’s the run down:
Action: While this installment seems to be primarily about the culmination of the love story between Edward and Bella, you can be sure that in a tale of vampires and werewolves, there is more than one scene of fast-paced action as the two species clash fangs.
Romance: It’s a Twilight movie…OF COURSE there’s romance. The wedding scene in particular will bring huge smiles from Twi-harts everywhere–not to mention more than a few scenes that will bring out the nervous giggles in the audience.
Humour:Definitely some good moments of laughter–which is a nice break from all the high-tension drama–especially when it comes to speech time at the wedding.
BREAKING DAWN: PART 1 is available on DVD and Blu-ray February 11th. Check it out!