Ah, red carpet looks. Scratch that, blue carpet looks. Watching celeb arrivals is my favourite hour of any award show. With their freshly powered faces, perfect up-dos and killer outfits, the fashionista in me gets inspired to try something new. So take a look at our 2015 Teen Choice Awards best dressed countdown and hopefully you too will be inspired to spice up your OOTD with new colour, pattern or accessory.
14. Again, Bella Thorne and Gregg Sulkin are total #RelationshipGoals on the blue carpet, and during the award show where they gave away Choice Web Star Female and Male awards.
13. Someone probably wrote “you rock, don’t change” on 5 Seconds of Summer’s yearbook and they took this advice to heart. What we like about Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton’s style is that they always dress like themselves, no matter what the occasion. Good on them!
12. Emily is a tom boy on Pretty Little Liars, but Shay Mitchell is a fashionista. If I could dress like her and pull off a white mini dress, well… I would own a white mini dress.
11. Nina Dobrev’s acceptance speech made us cry a little, but like she said, change is good and we should all embrace that. But Nina’s pink and black bandage dress is gorgeous and we’re glad she didn’t change her outfit.
10. Zendaya, a true fashonista, kind of surprisued me with her outfit! It’s simple, with a simple bun, but she’s still killing it. It just goes to show that you don’t have to go for the dramatic look all the time.
9. I always have outfit envy while watching Aria on Pretty Little Liars, and the envy continued with Lucy Hale’s riské blue dress.
8. The girls of Fifth Harmony always slay in their outfits – why would the Teen Choice awards be any different? #Boss #WorthIt
7. Rita Ora is showing off her pink ombré and pairing it off nicely with a pink (or maybe it’s shiny red?) pant suit. Are pant suits coming back? There’s something about them that screams “strong, independent woman” – don’t you agree?
6. How simple is Chloe Grace Mortez outfit? I mean, it’s a tank top tucked into a black skirt but she’s totally rocking in! Plus, the snake kind of looks real making this outfit totally badass.
5. If you need to count on someone looking classy on the blue carpet, you can always bet on Emma Roberts.
4. This Chasing Life actress, and Canadian (represent!) totally captured summer in one, super-cute, yellow dress. Italia Ricci, who are you wearing?! I’d love to have this dress in my closet.
3. She came in on ninth place of X-Factor US but with this burgundy, cut-out jumpsuit and leather accents, Bea Miller is taking our number three best-dressed spot.
2. There’s something about teal that always draws me in. Victoria Justice looks like a total babe in her fringed-teal dress and with matching heels.
1. If your dress has pockets, you’re automatically #1 on my list. Plus it’s striped so I think that Jordin Sparks and I are fashion twins. LOVE IT!