Playing Nintendo games on our favorite devices like smartphone, laptop, or PC is not a problem anymore. Despite the fact that video game culture is associated with outdated consoles and old-fashioned games, the technologies keep developing, and it is normal to replace the old systems with the new ones. Still, even now, when the graphics and the effects in modern games are almost as good as in the professional movies, we can’t forget those very simple but very entertaining games from the 90s. For many of us, the childhood time is associated with those old-fashioned console games too. We fell in love with all the systems like PlayStation, Nintendo, Xbox, etc.
That’s why the developers made it possible to emulate them. Having a NES emulator means you can play such games as Super Mario Bros, The Legends of Zelda, Contra, and Kirby’s Adventure again. And it makes sense for a lot of people all over the world. Nes emulator download and nes roms download can bring you back to the beautiful times when you were a kid or a teenager. And that is absolutely great.
How to Install the NES Emulators on PC and Android
To play the games you need to get two essential elements – the emulator and the ROM file. So, go to the website and download them for free. There are over 20 emulators to choose from. All of them have pretty standard requirements for the system. If you don’t know what to choose, look through the customer feedbacks. There are marks against each emulator name reflecting its place in the whole Nintendo table.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install it. Install and close the window.
- Then, double-click again to open it. Here you can immediately change the full-screen mode and audio settings. You can also change the buttons to control the game.
- The last but not the least is downloading the ROM games. Go back to the website and scroll a huge list of available ROMs: Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 2, Kirby’s Adventure, Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out, Legend of Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, etc.
- Create a folder to store all ROM games in one place.
- Open the emulator and click on «File» bar. Open the folder you’ve just created and pick the game you want to play. That’s it. Now you can play the game.
The procedure of installing the NES emulators on Android devices is a little bit more difficult. What you have to do is to go to the Play Store and type any NES emulator in the search bar. We recommend downloading the app with the highest rating. Then, head over to the website and get ROM files for that downloaded emulator. Browse and get any NES ROM file you want. Download it. Then, open the emulator and click on «Search for Roms» as the program can’t automatically identify the downloaded ROMs. Search for your file. That’s it.
Comments are closed.