As you well know, starting off your day with a great breakfast is vitally important. Let’s be honest, a lot of us fall short when it comes to eating the ideal breakfast. Especially when we spend our mornings chasing the kids around and trying to beat rush hour. We tend to grab the first thing that comes to hand and run. Well, the time has come to put those cereal bars down… Below, you will find some ideas for some healthy and delicious breakfast dishes. They won’t take long to prepare and who knows, they might just brighten up your mornings.
Low-Carb Quiche Biscuits with Bacon, Cheese, and Chives
The beauty of these is that you can whisk up a batch, freeze them and use them in the mornings – just throw them in the microwave and zap!
1/2 c. blanched almond flour
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
3 to 4 strips turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
4 c. cauliflower florets (or 3 cups cauliflower “rice”)
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 c. shredded 2% reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Then cover a 6-cup muffin tray with non-stick spray.
- Take a bowl, mix the cauliflower and 2 Tbsp water, then place in microwave until it becomes tender – this should take 10 minutes. Then drain and mash until smooth. Let it cool and place in a kitchen towel and squeeze out access water.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl and add almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Begin to mix. Then mix in egg whites, butter, and cheese. After this, add in the bacon and chives.
- With your hands, roll the dough into six small balls and place them into the tray. Press down until flat. Then start baking them until they are golden – for about 25 mins.
- Place somewhere out of the way and let them cool before serving…
Pre-prepared Egg Sandwiches
Kosher salt and pepper
2 oz. extra-sharp cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
2 c. baby spinach
4 large eggs
1 tbsp. olive oil
4 English muffins, toasted
4 thin slices ham – optional
- Break your eggs into a bowl and beat. Add 1 Tbsp of water and ¼ tsp of salt and pepper. Place in oil and fry in a large non-stick skillet using medium heat.
- Throw in eggs and start cooking with a rubber spatula and stir every few seconds. Take out when done. If you like soft eggs, leave them for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cut your muffin in two and place eggs in the bottom section. Add Spinach, cheese, and if you like…, the ham.
Now, you have no excuse. These breakfast options are easy to make, healthy, and you can have them ready to go! Be inspired by a plethora of food-themed slots at Aspers.com that introduce you to cuisine from all around the world. These will make you drool as you spin the reels and earn some tasty wins. Guess what? These creations come from different leading providers. Enjoy breakfast as you try out some games!
Comments are closed.