1. They Make For Quick and Delicious Snacks!
Frozen Yogurt Strawberry Bites
Can we say YUM?! These tasty little treats are great for a snack on-the-go or a perfect party dish that your friends will love!
• 1 Container of Strawberries
• 1 or 2 Vanilla Yogurts
1. Rinse and dry the strawberries.
2. Cut the berries in half or even quarters depending on what size you desire.
3. Put the yogurt(s) in a bowl to use for dipping.
4. Get out a sheet pan and line with parchment or wax paper.
5. Use a toothpick or spoon to dip the strawberries in the yogurt.
6. After dipping the berry place on the sheet pan.
7. Once you’re finished dipping the berries, make room in the freezer and place the pan in.
8. You can leave them in the freezer for a few hours (2-3) or even overnight.
2. Infusions are a ‘Sweet’ Way to Hydrate and Detox!
(aka DIY vitamin water)
Fruit infused water is a great way to start your school day! Put in your favourite fruit (ahem, yummy strawberries!), fill your cup or mason jar with cold spring water and leave it in the fridge overnight and voila! You’ve made your own delicious vitamin water!
3. Decorating With Them Make You Into a Cake Guru!
Strawberries will turn any ordinary cake into a masterpiece! It’s also a fun and crafty way to show everyone what you’re made of, so go ahead chef and let’s see you work your magic!
4. They Make Awesome Things Even More Awesome!
What better way to spend Official Strawberry Day than with a little Nutella? Just carve out the middle, scoop some in and you’re good to go! These mouth-watering treats will definitely leave you wanting more (so make lots – you can freeze them too!)
What other reasons can you think of that make strawberries the bomb.com? Tweet/Instagram or Facebook us @fazemagazine