1) Did you know that 97 per cent of the earth’s water is salt water, two per cent is frozen in glaciers, and only one per cent is actually useable?
3) If you drink too much water, you can risk getting water intoxication! This is when you drink so much water that it dilutes the nutrients in your body and prevents them from functioning.
4) Now let’s compare ourselves to jellyfish, shall we? Did you know that the average adult is made up of 60 per cent water, while jellyfish are made up of 95 per cent water?
5) Believe it or not, hot water freezes faster than cold water because of the “Mpemba effect.” Some say this is because hot water evaporates faster, but there’s still no exact answer behind why this happens!
6) You know that eye-catching, natural beauty we call Niagara Falls? It can fill 4000 bathtubs with water every second!
via CUB Magazine
7) Lastly, it takes about 11 gallons of water to produce just one slice of bread…what?!