A quick, handful of fun facts that you may not have known.
- The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter in the alphabet.
- The only 15-letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
- Stewardesses is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple.
- “I am” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
- Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- An ostrich’s eye is bigger that its brain.
- If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 years of age or older.
- Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a “Friday the 13th.”
- All of the clocks in the movie, Pulp Fiction are stuck at 4:20.
More to come! Please submit your own fun facts to help expand this collection.
Share this post with your friends!