LED (light-emitting diode) bulbs are outstanding light bulbs. In fact, when we compare it to Incandescent lights and CFL bulbs, the LED light bulbs are exceptional. It is not only due to their cost-efficiency but also due to their durability and good lighting qualities.
Regardless of the needs (warehouses, shops, factories, homes etc.), there is always a suitable LED bulb light to use. LED high bay lights are ideal for large warehouses because they usually project sufficient light covering vast areas and are environmentally friendly. The market is at flood with tons of high bay lights. Usually, selecting a suitable LED light bulb to use is often back-breaking activity. One needs to consider a couple of things before settling for a LED high bay light to use.
From this article, you will come to learn about the best bay lights of 2021 and how to choose a high bay light. Let’s dig in!
1. 100w 13000 Lumens Dimmable UFO LED High Bay Light
The 100w 13000 Lumens Dimmable UFO LED High Bay Light is a tremendous high bay light ideal for warehouses, garages and factories. It is equivalent to a 300W Metal Halide.
This UFO high bay light is crafted with Lumileds LEDs and is flicker-free with anti-surge protection. The bulb’s diameter is 11.73 inches wide, whereas the height is7.08 inches.
Besides, the light bulb has waterproof protection. It can therefore be ideally used for outside lighting.
Some of the advantages of using the Lepro 100W UFO High Bay Light include;
- It is cost-efficient. The Lepro 100W UFO high bay light is designed with sufficient technology in that it is even equivalent to the 300W metal halide lamp. It means that you will save up to 60% on the electricity bills.
- It is easy to install. The Lepro 100W UFO high bay light was designed to have a hook mount. With this, you can easily hook it on the roof of the building.
- It is dimmable. You can adjust the brightness of your Lepro 100w UFO light based on your preference. It is possible because it has a 1 -10 V dimmer.
- It is safe to use. The Lepro 100W UFO high bay light is certified by both the UL and DCL. You are therefore guaranteed safety when using this bulb. Additionally, it offers you a 5-year warranty when you purchase it.
2. 240W Dimmable UFO High Bay LED Light
The 240W Dimmable UFO High Bay Light is ideal for factories, stadiums, warehouses, and workshops. Besides, it is an equivalent of a 600W Metal Halide.
This high bay LED light is waterproof with a screen diameter of 14.17 inches and a height of 8.42 inches.
The 240W Dimmable UFO High Bay LED Light uniquely differs from the other high bay lights in a couple of ways, including:
- It has three mounting options, i.e., a U-shaped bracket, hook mount and ½ NPT mount.
- It is uniquely designed to have LED chips and brand drivers.
- The Lepro high bay light ranks IK 07, whereas the waterproof ranks IP 65. It is also protected against the impact of 0.5kg.
- It uniquely ensures a uniform luminous performance with an input voltage range of 90 – 305V AC.
Some of the advantages of using this 240W Dimmable UFO High Bay Light include:
- It is economical. Using this 240W Dimmable UFO High Bay Light in your warehouse means you will save up to 60% of the electricity cost at the expense of its equivalent, the 600W Metal Halide.
- Great user support. This factory light bulb offers its users a 5-year warranty. Besides, it offers users a 24- hour support team, and you can contact them through their official email email@example.com.
- It is dimmable. This high bay LED shop light works concurrently with a 10V dimmer. With this, It is therefore effortless to adjust its brightness.
- It is safety-guaranteed. The 240W high bay light bulb guarantees its users safety in that it is flicker-free with anti-surge protection. Additionally, it has the UL and DCL certifications.
3. 220W 2ft Dimmable Linear LED High Bay Light
The 220W 2ft Dimmable Linear LED High Bay Light is an excellent choice in supermarkets, garages, warehouses and stadiums. It has the 500W Metal Halide as its equivalent.
This high bay light produces a neutral white color with a brightness of 30,000 lumens.
It is rectangular-shaped with a length of 24.80, a width of 14.17 inches, and 1.89 inches high.
Some of the advantages of the 220W 2ft Dimmable Linear LED High Bay Light include:
- It has an excellent heat dissociation.
- It is exceptionally bright. The 220W 2ft Dimmable Linear LED High Bay Light produces 30,000 lumens of 5000K bright daylight.
- It is cost-effective. When you opt to replace 500W Metal Halides lamps with this 220W 2ft Dimmable Linear LED High Bay Light, you will save 56% of the electricity expenses.
- It is easy to install. This high bay LED shop light comes with a rope sling, making it easy to install on the wall roof.
- It is dimmable. This LED UFO light is compatible with a 1-10V dimmer. With this, you can easily regulate itsbrightness.
4. 150W Dimmable UFO LED High Bay Light
The 150W Dimmable UFO LED High Bay Light is a circular lamb ideal for garages, factories, and warehouses. It is equivalent to the 400W Metal Halide.
This high bay LED shop light produces a neutral white color with a brightness of 19,000 lumens.
The consumption power of this LED warehouse bulb is 150W and has a temperature of 5000K.
Some of the advantages of using the 150W Dimmable UFO LED High Bay Light to include:
- It is cost-efficient. This LED UFO light consumes 150W of power, and when we compare it to its equivalent, Metal Halide, with a power consumption of 400W, one can save up to 66% of the cost of power.
- It is durable. The Lepro High bay was designed to be both dust and waterproof. Besides, this bulb has a life expectancy of over 50,000 hours. That is over 17 years of 8-hours per day.
- It has easy installation. This LED UFO light bulb comes with a hook that allows one to hook it on the ceiling effortlessly.
- It has a 5-year warranty with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
By considering the size of your building together with the lighting needs, select a bulb that will work perfectly for you. Also, from the article, it is clear that LED UFO lights are way better than metal halide bulbs based on power consumption and the quality of light.