Marc Johnston’s career has been dedicated to representing those who have been injured and subsequently treated unfairly by an insurance company. He is admitted to the practice in the state of Oregon and specializes in handling business, insurance, civil litigation, and personal injury. His practice is mainly focused on litigation and dispute resolution. He has a winning trial and arbitration record.
Marc is the principal holder and Managing Attorney of Johnston Law Firm, P.C. Before starting his own team, he gained experience in several Portland, Oregon firms. He handled a large docket of personal injury, product liability, civil and litigation-based cases. He also represented insurance, business and construction clients in multi-million dollar lawsuits, including representing a Fortune 1000 company. He graduated with cum laude distinction from Gonzaga University School of Law.
A sample of accomplishments and honors Marc has received:
– Executive Editor – Gonzaga Journal of International Law.
– National Legal Writing Competition Winner (unanimous selection) – Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section of ABA.
– National Moot Court Team Member 2003-05 (Trained by current WA Supreme Court Justice).
– Presented Moot Court Oral Arguments in front of Washington Supreme Court (twice), Montana and Washington Federal District Courts, and Washington State Court of Appeals (twice).
– National Student Director of the ABA’s National Appellate Advocacy Competition (NAAC).
– Gonzaga Moot Court Honor Council 2003-05.
Why choose this firm:
Choosing the right firm or attorney to represent them can be very tricky, especially if they are in a situation which requires immediate legal action. At Johnston law firm P.C., they have dedicated themselves to providing exceptional legal care to residents in Northern Virginia. When they choose to represent them, they will do everything possible to obtain the most favorable outcome. They go above and beyond to improve their chances of receiving exceptional results.
- Trial them is their first priority, settlement negotiation second
- They put the clients’ needs before legal fees
- This organization use the latest technology to give their clients unrivaled access to themselves and their file
They represent clients in many different types of legal situations, including criminal defense, personal injury, medical malpractice cases, Wills & Trust creation, and even Estate Administration. This strives to learn as much as possible about the details of their case, as well as the person so that they can represent them to the best of their ability.
Practice areas include:
Personal injury: Being injured because of another person’s negligent actions, they can be very stressful and upsetting. From car accidents to slip-and-falls,If people were harmed under these types of circumstances, they may be able to help.
Criminal defense: There are many legal situations that require a criminal attorney. These cases can be charged with assault & battery, drug possession, drug distribution, larceny, shoplifting, burglary, or domestic violence.
DUI/DWI defense: If people have been accused of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they can assist people. There are serious legal percussions if they are found guilty in a DUI/DWI case, including fines, loss of license, and possible jail time.
Medical malpractice: In this case, if the person has been injured or misdiagnosed by a doctor or hospital, they can assist the person. Doctors and staff who behave negligently should be held responsible for their actions and the community needs to be protected from negligent doctors.
Comments are closed.